TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) METHOD OF RESERVATION: Reservations can be made via electronic form, phone or e-mail. Please do not mail reservation requests. All requests will receive a response from our store within 24 hours. Reservations will not be guaranteed until you have received an email confirmation for your order processed from Tots on-the-go. Tots on-the-go does NOT requires a minimum for orders placed at this time.
2) RESERVATION HOLDS VIA CREDIT CARD: We require that all reservations be held with a valid Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number. We will call you within 24 hours of your reservation request to obtain your credit card number. Please do not email us the credit card information. All credit card information is kept in a secure and confidential location, and is destroyed after your rental order is complete. Your order is complete once we receive the item(s) and have assessed their condition. Your card will be charged only directly before the equipment is delivered.
3) DEPOSITS: We may require some reservations, including (but not limited to) large and long-term orders, be held by a 20% deposit. This deposit must be paid before the reservation is considered confirmed. Deposits may be paid via credit card.
- Cancellation Policy
1) FULL CANCELLATION: Full cancellations MUST be made prior to 48 hours of delivery date agreed upon in signed agreement. Orders canceled inside of 48 hours will incur a charge equal to $40 OR 50% of your order, whichever is greater. If you have already paid for your order, we will issue you a refund in the form of a business check minus the applicable fees. If you have not paid for your order at the time of your late cancellation, we reserve the right to charge the applicable fee to the credit card used to hold your reservation.
2) PARTIAL CANCELLATION: Partial cancellations are subject to the same terms as full cancellations. We must receive notice that you wish to remove items from your order prior to 48 hours of delivery date agreed upon in signed agreement or else a late cancellation fee equal to $25 OR 50% of the cost of the original rental fees for each canceled item, whichever is greater. Packaged deals are not eligible for a partial cancellation, so you will be held responsible for all rental fees for any item included in the package that you do not wish to rent.
3) METHOD OF CANCELLATION: ALL cancellations must be received via phone or e-mail. We do NOT acknowledge cancellations sent via fax or postal mail. Our phone's voicemail and our e-mail both have accurate timestamps, and in the event that you leave a message detailing your cancellation we will determine whether it was before or after your deadline based on the time stamp. Please be sure to include your name, customer number, order number and delivery date in your cancellation request.
4) EXTENSIONS: You must notify us of your desire to extend your rental period by the date specified in your rental agreement. All extensions are granted only if the reserved equipment is available for the desired amount of time. You are required to still surrender your equipment by the original pick-up date in the event that we are unable to extend your rental period.
5) EARLY TERMINATION: With the exception of holidays and summer months any order with an early termination date will receive a 50% refund on the remaining days. No refunds will be given on early returns during summer and holiday months.
- Delivery & Pick-up Policy
1)LOCAL DELIVERY & PICK-UP TIMES: Tots on the Go Rentals does not have any store locations. Service is available by delivery only. Please review our locations map for information on where we delivery to. Delivery charges vary by location. For pick-up we typically schedule all delivery and pick-up appointments in either one or two-hour windows depending on your location. We usually schedule all appointments sometime between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m., although available appointment times may vary depending on your location. During our peak seasons, pick-ups scheduled after 3 p.m. will result in an extra night of rent being charged for each item in your order.
2) AIRPORT DELIVERIES: We service local airports. Please note that we cannot deliver items that require assembly to airports.
3)INCLEMENT WEATHER: In cases of inclement weather, it is our priority to serve you, however we can not put our delivery personnel at risk. We will do our best to arrange delivery and pickup around any inclement weather, therefore we ask that you provide us at least two phone numbers to get in touch with you to reschedule a delivery time. The decision to deliver or not due to weather is determined by our Tots on-the-go Rental consultants and not the client. If your travel plans are changed due to weather, we require 48 hours to reschedule a delivery or cancel. If you are renting our equipment and decide to cut your travel plans short we require a 24 hour notice to schedule an early pick-up. There will NOT be a refund for the days that the equipment was not used. If equipment is left unattended for any reason you will be charged $100.
4) FAILURE TO DELIVER: In the event that you are not available to receive your items during your scheduled delivery time, we will charge you a fee equal to $10 for every day the package is waiting for your pick up.
Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment:
a) If you return any piece of equipment in a fully or partially destroyed state (that includes missing pieces), or fail to return any piece of rented equipment in its entirety, we reserve the right to charge the fair market value of each effected item to your credit card. If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, we reserve the right to charge the cost of repair to your credit card. Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to your credit card. Please see our rental agreement for further details.
5) CLEANING FEE: Tots on-the-go Rentals takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Gear that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in you being charged an $8.00 fee per effected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at our discretion, and will be charged to your credit card within 48 hours of your equipment being returned to us.
- Miscellaneous & Web Policy
- 1) GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION: We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your rental equipment. However, we do require that you notify us within six hours of delivery if any of your equipment is damaged, defective, faulty, or in otherwise unsatisfactory condition so that we can replace it immediately. We will not offer replacements, refunds, or other compensation for any part of your order once the six-hour window has passed.
2) REFUNDS: In the highly unlikely event that you are issued a refund, we will do so in the form of credit to the card that was charged. All refunds will be issued within fourteen days of approved refund request.
4) COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All materials, both print and web-based, are copyrighted by Tots on-the-go and cannot be used, copied, published, displayed, altered, borrowed, or otherwise used without our written permission.